Yes, we all have a big question mark in our heads. We took some time trying to answer the one question: Will Ibiza 2020 happen and what will look like? We might have found a way.
We're out at sea, as open-air as you can get, all the time moving, all the time with a decent breeze - it's the least 'stuffy' or enclosed event venue to be at a time like this.
Due to the higher amount of hygiene regulations and rules we need to follow now, we would like to collect a donation of 2€ upon your arrival to cover these costs. We hope that this is okay for you and thank you for your trust, cooperation and patience.
Luckily we have the biggest boat on the island - that means we can reduce the event capacity by 70% to 100 people to ensure the physical distance of 1.5 meters. That makes our events even more exclusive.
Despite of that, we’ve implemented the following rules and regulations to ensure the safety of us all:
- All sanitary facilities are equipped with hand sanitisers and are cleaned and disinfected every 30 minutes.
- All guests will have their allocated and reserved VIP area or seats.
- We kindly ask you to stay in your allocated area as much as possible and order from one of our staff members to avoid long queues at the bar.
- We offer contactless payment options onboard.
- We kindly ask you for your understanding that there might be longer waiting times (at the toilets as well as for food and drinks) due to the health and safety regulations we are following. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Please follow the instructions of our staff when asked.
- Our staff wears masks and gloves to protect themselves and you. Guests don't need to wear masks in their VIP or allocated area.
- Please wear masks when entering and leaving the boat.
- Please wear masks in all "public areas" outside of your allocated area.
- Please follow the social distancing rules of 1.5 meters. (Please note that all photos shown on our website have been taken last year. This year we cannot stand and sit as close as the people on the photos.)
- All towels are washed on 60°C and disinfected after every event.
- We only use organic single use cutlery, plates and cups. No use of reusable cups due to hygienic reasons. Please keep your cup as long as possible. Every additional cup will be charged with 1€.