Beach Hopping Formentera by Cirque de la Nuit Children
Create memories for a lifetime. The day trip for families.
The Beach Hopping Formentera Trip is family-friendly.
Infants (0 - 3 years) don't pay anything and don't need to have a ticket.
Children from 4 - 15 years can join for just 20€, no matter if you wanna go VIP or Standard. Isn't that amazing? So grab your loved ones and spend a day in paradise.
Of course also we will need to follow some rules. Please find them below. You might ask yourself now: How can events happen with these restrictions and rules? We have prepared something special for you. A brand new event in Ibiza. Our unique Formentera Beach Hopping day trip. More adventure, more exploring, exclusive and less crowded. It's not a party - it's the most unique day trip we've ever done.
We're out at sea, as open-air as you can get, all the time moving, all the time with a decent breeze - it's the least 'stuffy' or enclosed event venue to be at a time like this.
Due to the higher amount of hygiene regulations and rules we need to follow now, we would like to collect a donation of 2€ upon your arrival to cover these costs. We hope that this is okay for you and thank you for your trust, cooperation and patience.
Luckily we have the biggest boat on the island - that means we can reduce the event capacity by 70% to 100 people to ensure the physical distance of 1.5 meters. That makes our events even more exclusive.
Despite of that, we’ve implemented the following rules and regulations to ensure the safety of us all:
- All sanitary facilities are equipped with hand sanitisers and are cleaned and disinfected every 30 minutes.
- All guests will have their allocated and reserved VIP area or seats.
- We kindly ask you to stay in your allocated area as much as possible to avoid long queues at the bar.
- We can't offer table service at the moment. Please order your drinks at the bar.
- Please keep the minimum distance of 1.5 meters when queuing.
- We offer contactless payment options onboard.
- We kindly ask you for your understanding that there might be longer waiting times (at the toilets as well as for food and drinks) due to the health and safety regulations we are following. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Please follow the instructions of our staff when asked.
- Our staff wears masks and gloves to protect themselves and you.
- Please wear masks when entering and leaving the boat. Under current regulations, masks need to be put on all the time. You're allowed to take it off when drinking and eating.
- Please follow the social distancing rules of 1.5 meters. (Please note that all photos shown on our website have been taken last year. This year we cannot stand and sit as close as the people on the photos.)
- The execution of the towel service depends on the government regulations. If executed, all towels are washed at 90°C and disinfected after every event. Under current regulations, we cannot offer the towel service.
- The usage of the snorkelling equipment depends on the government regulations. If used, the equipment is disinfected after every client and event. Under current regulations, we cannot offer the usage of our snorkelling equipment. If you want to snorkel, please bring our own equipment.
- No use of paper menus and drinks lists.
- We only use organic single use cutlery, plates and cups. No use of reusable cups due to hygienic reasons. Please keep your cup as long as possible to protect the environment. Let's take care of our planet. Every additional cup will be charged with 1€.
Covid-19 rules for private events:
Please stay informed about the current rules and regulations as these also apply to maritime events and therefore affect the execution of private events aboard the Ibiza Boat Club. Feel free to contact us in case of any questions regarding the rules that apply.
We are of course already accepting inquiries for 2021.
- Aperol Spritz, beer, sangria and water
- Paella live cooking show
- Fresh fruits, bread and salad
- Vegetarian and vegan options (please message us before attending the event for reservations)
- 2 swim stops
- 2 water slides & a 4 meter jump board
- Giant floatable toys
- Paddle surf boards
- Professional full face snorkelling gear*
- 4 hours sight seeing by boat
- An afternoon in Formentera
- Discounts for bike, scooter and car rentals in Formentera
- Discounted bus tickets in Formentera
- Discounts for various partner restaurants in Ibiza (i.e. Anima, Tapas & Tablas, ...)
- Infants (0 - 3 years) can join for free
- Return ferry ticket from Formentera to Ibiza at 5pm or 7pm
Everything the standard ticket includes plus:
- Priority boarding
- Hostess & bottle service*
- VIP area with sofas and tables for more privacy and space
- 20€ drinks credit for bottles of premium champagne, Prosecco, wine and Cava
- Towel Service*
*Execution is subject to our Covid-19 regulations
DO GOOD, FEEL BETTER.
Did you know that at Ibiza Boat Club, we have been investing in sustainability for years already?
Probably not, but we have always been keen to be as green as possible. Why? Doing good can be so easy. It lays in the little things. Every action and every step count. Doing good feels great. Let us show you what we are doing:
No use of plastic straws or any other kind of straws since 2015.
No use of single use plastic in any form: No single use plastic cups, no single use plastic plates or cutlery.
We only use reusable cups of 100% recycled plastic since 2016. We kindly ask you for your support in protecting the environment through keeping your cup as long as possible. Every additional cup will be charged with 1€.
We only serve finger food on our boat party that you can enjoy without needing a plate or cutlery. On the day trip to Formentera we serve Paella on paper plates that are made of recycled carton.
We only use recycled napkins and toilet paper.
We only use bio and organic soap and hand sanitisers.
We are constantly working on new options to make our events as green and sustainable as possible - for a better future, for a better Ibiza. Taking care of the environment while having fun feels amazing, doesn't it?
EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
Meeting point & Check In: Bora Bora Beach Club, Playa d’en Bossa
Super Last Minute Check In and Boarding: Bar Albatros, Playa d'en Bossa
Start your day right.
First Get-Together and Check In in Ibiza's legendary Beach Club Bora Bora
Last call for paradise.
Boarding in Playa d'en Bossa
Start of the day trip
Welcome to paradise.
Arrival in Formentera
Let's get wet.
First swim stop with giant toys, snorkelling equipment* and paddle surf boards
The show must go on.
Second swim stop with Paella live show cooking, salad and fruits
Time passes when you're having fun.
Drop off at the port of Formentera. Time to explore paradise island on land.
5pm / 7pm
All good things come to an end.
Ferry from Formentera back to Playa d’en Bossa
*Please note: The usage of the snorkelling gear depends on the government's regulations. Right now we are not allowed to hand out equipment. Please bring your own snorkelling equipment if you want to snorkel.
For only 10€ more, you will have priority boarding and your own VIP area with sofas and tables and a lot of space to enjoy the day trip even more. Additionally you will have 20€ drinks credit per person for bottles of premium champagne, wine, Prosecco and Cava. Our VIP towel service will keep you dry after cooling down in the Mediterranean Sea so you don't need to bring anything except for a smile.
Yes, you’ve got it right! That means you not only get all of this for free, but we basically give you 10€ on top!