A special island, a special day, a special feeling.
That's what Ibiza is about.
We know how hard it is to find a boat or yacht for groups of 12 - 20 people to share a special day with your closest friends.
That's why we've prepared a unique solution for you: Depending on the exact size of your group you can either rent two yachts or one yacht and a jet ski or dinghy. When we're moving, your group needs to be separated as only 12 people are allowed to be on a yacht at the same time when on motion. Once at anchor it doesn't matter anymore. Isn't that amazing?
That means that you only need to decide who can have the fun and drive to your anchor place by jet ski or with a small dinghy.
Our unique tandem solution is perfect for your bachelor / bachelorette party or birthday party with your loved ones.
Of course also we will need to follow some rules. Please find them below. You might ask yourself now: How can events happen with these restrictions and rules? We have prepared something special for you. A brand new event in Ibiza. Our unique Beach Hopping Formentera day trip. More adventure, more exploring, exclusive and less crowded. It's not a party - it's the most unique all-inclusive day trip we've ever done.
We're out at sea, as open-air as you can get, all the time moving, all the time with a decent breeze - it's the least 'stuffy' or enclosed event venue to be at a time like this.
Luckily we have the biggest boat on the island - that means we can reduce the event capacity by 70% to 100 people to ensure the physical distance of 1.5 meters. That makes our events even more exclusive.
ATTENTION: According to the newest government regulations, boat excursions are not allowed to offer alcohol onboard anymore. The open bar includes only water, soft drinks and juices until further notice. But no worries - we can have fun without alcohol.
Despite of that, we’ve implemented the following rules and regulations to ensure the safety of us all:
- All sanitary facilities are equipped with hand sanitisers and are cleaned and disinfected every 30 minutes.
- All guests will have their allocated and reserved VIP area or seats.
- We kindly ask you to stay in your allocated area as much as possible to avoid long queues at the bar.
- We can't offer table service at the moment. Please order your drinks at the bar.
- Please keep the minimum distance of 1.5 meters when queuing.
- We offer contactless payment options onboard.
- We kindly ask you for your understanding that there might be longer waiting times (at the toilets as well as for food and drinks) due to the health and safety regulations we are following. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Please follow the instructions of our staff when asked.
- Our staff wears masks and gloves to protect themselves and you.
- Masks need You're allowed to take it off when drinking and eating.
- Please follow the social distancing rules of 1.5 meters. (Please note that some photos shown on our website have been taken last year. This year we cannot stand and sit as close as the people on the photos.)
- The execution of the towel service depends on the government regulations. If executed, all towels are washed at 90°C and disinfected after every event. Under current regulations, we cannot offer the towel service.
- The usage of the snorkelling equipment depends on the government regulations. If used, the equipment is disinfected after every client and event. Under current regulations, we cannot offer the usage of our snorkelling equipment. If you want to snorkel, please bring our own equipment.
- No use of paper menus and drinks lists.
- We only use organic single use cutlery, plates and cups. No use of reusable cups due to hygienic reasons. Please keep your cup as long as possible to protect the environment. Let's take care of our planet. Every additional cup will be charged with 1€.
Covid-19 rules for private events:
Please stay informed about the current rules and regulations as these also apply to maritime events and therefore affect the execution of private events aboard the Ibiza Boat Club. Feel free to contact us in case of any questions regarding the rules that apply.
We are of course already accepting inquiries for 2021.